Ethernet Cables CAT6 CMR Rated Riser Cable is made in the USA and is ideal for your indoor voice, data, video, and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office, or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This UL Listed CAT6 CMR Rated Riser Cable is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors. This cable’s 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a CMR-UL PVC jacket. Category 6 CMR Rated Riser Cable is designed for indoor LAN applications, making it the best solution for indoor installation runs that require the cable to be installed in walls or any other non-plenum areas.
To make sure we are supplying our customer with high-quality bulk Ethernet cables the cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT6 TIA 568 C.2 standards. US made CAT6 Riser-Rated Ethernet Cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT6 guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations including c(UL)us as well as being RoHS Compliant.
We offer bulk pricing, please contact us for bulk pricing
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Category 6 CMR Riser Rated Cable
- Suitable for High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for Indoor Riser-Rated Installations
- Category 6 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- UL Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- Made in the USA
- Sequential Length Markings on Jacket
- Supplied in a 1000′ Pull Box
- Buy American Act Compliant