**Due to COVID 19 our supply is very limited. Please contact us to make sure we have the product.**
Cotton U.S. flags are a good choice for a traditional texture and appearance and are most often used for presentation or ceremonial purposes. This flag is not recommended for long term outdoor use. Our U.S. flags are made and sewn together in the U.S.A. This process assures you consistent quality and value.
Strong White Headers
- All of our flags are finished with heavy-duty, no-shrink white header material for the strongest headers in the industry. Our header is a heavy white polyester canvas that is folded over the flag material, then double lock-stitched for added durability.
Fully Sewn Stripes
- Each stripe is cut into strips then sewn with two rows of stitching per seam. This process helps increase flag life.
Durable Brass Grommets
- Grommets on flags offer the attachment point that secures the flag to the pole. We use brass for durability and stability. History and experience show brass to be the best material for this purpose.
Reinforced Fly End
- The fly end has four rows of lock stitching to improve durability. Lock stitching is the preferred method to help prevent fraying.
- Beautifully embroidered snow-white stars are standard on all flags (except Nyl-Brite™ and Sun-Brite™ Flags) through sizes 8′ x 12′.