The BIG KAHUNA is the largest and most industrial-strength ALUMINUM beach wagon available on the market!
Ships within 3 business days
- Solid .125″ aluminum deck beach & fishing pull wagon with heavy-duty industrial aluminum welded construction. A lightweight powerhouse!
- The solid aluminum deck has drain holes in all four corners and a 1 1/2″ perimeter lip to keep loads secure.
- Built to withstand the harshest of conditions and the largest loads. Weighs only 65 lbs. with a 484 lb. load capacity.
- The BIG KAHUNA has reinforced and raised undercarriages 2″ taller than our standard pull wagon to accommodate the four 11.8″ x 7″ balloon beach/sand tires.
- The bottom of the deck stands 15.5″ from the ground. The total outside width of the wagon (including tires) is 33.5″ allowing the Big Kahuna to fit through standard entryways, doors, and gates.
- The four 11.8″ balloon beach tires glide over the sand with ease. The balloon tire hubs slide onto solid 3/4″ solid aluminum axles. These low-pressure sand tires make hauling your beach or fishing gear over the sand a breeze!
- The pull handle design allows you to maneuver the wagon along narrow pathways and tight turns. The handle’s ergonomic curved design eliminates the risk of tripping over the handle while not in use. It is also easily removable for storage or transport.
- Comes standard with a four-rod holder bolted to the aluminum deck with stainless steel hardware. The rod holder can be affixed to either side of the wagon or the rear. Holes have already been drilled in the deck so you choose the placement of your rod holder.
- It also includes removable aluminum wagon walls. Ideal for hauling oversized coolers, beach gear, fishing & camping equipment, feed & hay, water tanks, sporting equipment, tools & machinery, etc. Walls stand 8.5″ tall from the wagon deck. Each wall side is independently removable.
- Made for any beach or fishing fan and strong enough for commercial use. Stainless steel nuts and bolts. Rust-free, corrosion-resistant and maintenance-free!
- MADE IN THE USA!!!!!